Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Scheduling Realization

It occurred to me today that the time I will be taking the overpass is precisely the same as everyone in cars is bound to be getting on/off the freeway -- AWESOME. I'm actually commuting at the rushiest part of rush hour now. I'm sure I can manage. It'll be broad daylight and if they hit me I will make sure it is their fault.

I do regret not taking my bike home to get the rack on -- if I get hit now, how will I know if my bag would have stayed on the rack?

Part two of this is that tomorrow night Noel has said he will accompany me to Winchester station on the first dry run I am making (down Winchester, as there doesn't appear to be an alternative given the creek trail's untimely closed state). It'll be two crazy rides, but after that the way home should be clear.

Best news is that it will be a 12 mile day. That may be jumping the gun a bit after my weekend of time off the wheels, but there is no getting around it. I gotta remember to make sure my lights are charged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please to Meet