Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hey Biker, hey, hey


I think the helmet redeems this graffito.

Yes, Please to Bicycle finally has its own FB graffiti illustration. Expect many more.

Anyways, I'm a little torn today, after braving the overpass (which was rather harrowing this morning, actually--lots of cars on those ramps). I think I'm going to miss this streamlined commute. Being in the same city (or perhaps the city neighboring the city) you work in certainly has some advantages.

LIKE NOT COMMUTING SIX HOURS AND GETTING ACTUAL SLEEP.

It's very relaxing to wake up, drink a protein shake (this time I tried a different style and a new flavor: Cookies 'n Cream -- hilarious because all the little "cookie" specks settled to the bottom of the glass), putter around on the Internet, learn some Spanish, and THEN strap on the helmet and spin to work.

I just still can't even fathom leaving the city, though, so tomorrow will be my last day on the overpass...and my first day actually trying to catch the San Jose train by 10:30 (which is totally doable! I know it is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please to Meet