Sunday, May 17, 2009

I miss my bike

I decided that since my legs were so sore, maybe I just needed a couple days of time off from the bike to recuperate.

OH WOE.

I miss it. And I'm also nervous about riding again. On the plus side, I will commute back to the temporapt/Hotel Holmes with Noel on Tuesday, so at least I won't have to brave the first post-break ride by myself.

In other news, I briefly and awkwardly stopped by the opening of the Mission Bicycle store (in the Mission! NO WAI!) Maybe someday I will be able to afford one (with orange wheels/handlebars and a blue frame that will get stolen the next day!) but until then, I'm sure I'll be walking by this place, oh...EVERY WEEKEND haha.

Is it me or is the downside of having improved leg muscles this new and not entirely comfortable fit to all your pants?

/need shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please to Meet