Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No one shouted at me on the overpass!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This morning I woke up too early (twice! Good job, body clock!), and then finally woke up for real. Managed to botch putting the cap on the shaker cup while shaking this thing, which the Hotel Holmes kindly provided for breakfast. (The sink has since recovered -- luckily it was just the sink!) I give the chocolate variety a C for flavor (it starts out more like a D, but once you get used to it it isn't bad), but an A for "feeling healthy." How is it going to taste good when it is low in fat AND sugar? Gobs of protein and loads of vitamins later, I am awake and ready to RIDE MY BIKE.

So I did! And as I said, no one shouted at me. I signaled a lot and was successful in not getting shuffled onto the on ramp (during rush hour, need I remind you). I was also not trampled by this HUGE TRUCK that seemed to come out of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please to Meet