Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ok, not really 12...

More like 10, but we did the Winchester run (straight down it) with no trouble AT ALL. It was terribly easy. Even riding back wasn't so bad, but I still think that for the mornings it will be better to ride the Creek Trail. Just...nicer. More atmospheric for the morning. Birds and whatnot.

As for time, it took about 10-15 minutes and that was not even at full speed, really. I will just have spent 11 hours more or less at my desk, so I will probably be ready to sprint the 2.2 miles. No problem getting to the light rail on time to get to Caltrain (on time).

Other than that news of the day is the same news it is pretty often around my parts:

Food paranoia!

Only this time it's probably warranted. It's way too east to overcompensate, since when I exercise I want to eat the house. Biking ten miles a day (only 10? I feel like I would really like to still eventually get up to biking the San Jose route) is going to make me a ton hungrier, but not really require THAT much more food. And I need to make sure I'm eating healthy even though I'm barely ever cooking, etc. I wish someone would just tell me what to eat at what time. If there are any dietitians in training who need an interesting practice planning project, let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please to Meet