Thursday, April 30, 2009

Race to work, race to bed: A baby bicycle step

Tomorrow I'm going to bike to CalTrain by taking Valencia to 14th and then going down Folsom before turning onto 4th as recommended here. No map today because damn I'm hella tired and damn I only get six hours of sleep. I left work a little late, though, so that explains it. I'm banking that biking will be about a thousand (or maybe two) times as fast as BARTing (not to mention I would rather not have to buy THREE monthly passes, for May -- when do I have time to find a VTA one, anyhow? Why can't the machines just sell them? The VTA machines are horrible, as we already know...) walking, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I have a good lock, and the Bike Hut is right there, as Dominic pointed out. Even if my bike isn't actually IN it, it should be good deterrent, right? Time for bed -- not joking! I don't want to live on caffeine like I did today. Hydration and exercise and leaving on time so you don't stress out. That is the life. Me and my happy bike will save the day *doesn't know what she's saying anymore*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please to Meet