Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Mission to the Kabuki Theater [now with more awake]

I'm trying to remember how I came up with this route. I think it's stealing a fair bit from a Bikely route that goes much farther, but I can't remember which one, sorry : / I had the link, but my computer died while I was out working the festival (which was fun, btw!) [Man, I was really tired last night

Anyways, both of my shifts today were at the Sundance Kabuki Cinema. Here's the map:

So you can mostly see it went something like this.

1. Fly down Valencia. If you're closer to that other place we were talking about, that is fine, too. [What? What was I talking about?]
2. I don't dare actually bike across the mess that is every street in the world hitting Market. Is that lame? I don't even bike left turns unless it's not busy at all. It's cool that [you ;D] can switch from person to machine so fast just by getting on or off your bike. 
3. Franklin --> Fulton --> Webster 

At one point it got really windy, which was a little alarming. I actually parked on Webster, not right next to the cinema.

Oh man, I'm so tired. I was going to say a ton of stuff, but this will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please to Meet