Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Bike (of April 22, 2009)

Here is what I can tell you about my bicycle right now:

- It's a used Trek 7300 FX, mens (for better or for worse).

- It works.

- I bought an OnGuard Bulldog DT 5012 Bicycle U-Lock and Extra Security Cable, but am finding my bike frame is pretty thick, so it seems pretty tricky to lock it up sometimes.

- I got wheel and seat post locks. The original quick release bolts (bolts?) are in my room, not getting oil on the floor.

- These are the lights the lady at the bike shop recommended. VERY bright. I like them a lot, and also that they velcro to anywhere you want to attach them. All over the frame, looped through a backpack zipper tie or something, you know. I'm trying not to think about how much money I would've saved buying them at Amazon.

I'll take a pic soon, since I know at least one person who would like to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please to Meet