Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hmm, I should update this blog

which means I should ride my bike. BREAKTHROUGH: I should ride my bike ANYways!

But wait, now that I'm jogging, when do I have time for such a thing? Now that I'm in love with my morning coffee habit, how can I go back to the morning slog? Perhaps this blog has become a call to action for myself as well:

Please oh please oh please to BICYCLE!!!!

I have actually been a couple long rides, one of which I'm pretty sure I could map, the other of which I...do I have a copy of the map somewhere? Well I know we got a little lost along the way, but...

I mean, you probably should, for it to be a good ride, right? (I made that up.)

Anyways, if I get some time, I'll try to update at least with that info. And then maybe ponder a bit more why my bike is so lonely right now.

(I started jogging! Grah!)

Right now, though, I have sleeping time and that is really all. I don't even have enough of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please to Meet